Going out to the bar was super-fun at one point. But as the years advance and you grow older, on most days after a hectic schedule, you will feel much better to stay behind doors and relax in your pajamas over the couch.
Naturally, the requirement of a home bar emerges in your mind at that time. However, just a cabinet full of booze is not going to work in such a case. You may call for having a killer setup for that.
So irrespective of whether you want to convert a part of your house into home bar or crave for a designated home bar, here are some killer ideas that will help you to achieve that goal.
- Track Lighting with Recycled Beer Cans for a Stylish Bar – This type of a home bar is something that is completely exclusively. The materials are very easy to obtain and most of you may have some cans already lying around the room. As you can pick and choose, you can have some completely original bar décor.
- Bar Area in the Entryway – A bar in the entryway will look grand provided you can display it in the right way. Ensure that a few classic bottles like wine or Champagne are there. You can mix them with timeless touches like a vase of corks or a fruit bowl later on.
- Bookcase Bar – You can alter a bookcase with a booze case with a cool bar design. The bottles and books are usually comparable in size and this makes the library shelves ideal pieces of home bar furniture. So embrace this design if you want a decent bar.
- Counter Bar – You can use a section of the kitchen counter as a bar. You can add shelves on the wall for the extra space. This way your bar can hold the décor items and the glassware as well.
- Old Piano Bar – This is an ideal kind of bar for the musically inspired. This home bar is a must for them and will keep whoever vising your space talking. You can install a little basin in one of the stools and you can get an exclusive wet bar cabinet that you can think of.
- Wine Barrel Outdoor Sink – If you are thinking of outdoor bar ideas, then this barrel sink is what you are looking for. It would look great on any patio or deck.
- Disco-Cum-Bar – Here is a great way of creating a bar-cum-disco. It consists of mirrored tile backsplash that helps to maximise the light and turns the space into instant party.
- Awkward Corner-cum- Home Bar – If you have an awkward nook in the home, you can turn into a bar area that all the guests will enjoy to the core. You can create a chalkboard wall coupled with large mirrors that offer extra-cool vibes.
- Fauna and Flora – Bring the outdoors in and fill your bar area with fresh flowers, potted plants and even trees. If you drink enough, you may feel like you are in nature.
- A Mirror Above the Bar – This is the simplest décor hack ever. You can just hang a mirror above the bar. That way it will feel more polished and organised and you do not have to put in a lot of effort into it.
- Basket Bar – You can use a console table as a bar by filling a wicker basket with glassware and alcohol. You can place it on top for easy serving or relocate it on the basis of the party destination.
- Hidden Bar – A Dutch door off this living room opens to a closet-sized serving bar. This way you can keep it closed up and also save a lot of space when you are not entertaining.
The above are some of the ways in which you can transform your home bar completely. This will provide a great ambience for you to unwind at home. Moreover, you can always opt for bar hire if you are hosting a party at your place and it calls for a larger bar.